Auspicious Times

Fall is a time of transition.  This transition is apparent in the weather in Houston which has been incredibly beautiful, making it easy to receive the days as the perfect gifts they are.  There is also a transition happening at The Woodlands Yoga Studio which is under new ownership.  The new owner is Anusara, i.e. John Friend.  These are exciting times to be a yogi in The Woodlands and the Houston area in general as Anusara assumes the role of offering yoga at the local level.   I’m sure it will be an offering full of Sri and Shakti (beauty and creative power). And I’m excited to be a part of it. Starting October 4th, I will be teaching two classes at  The Woodlands Yoga Studio on Monday mornings- a 9:00 intermediate/advance class and a 10:30 Basics class.  Please join me!
Stay tune for more!

Comments

  1. Thank you for your post!! I came across your bio on the Anusara site. I lived in The Woodlands almost four years ago and it sounds like the yoga community has blossomed. Wonderful! When I visit the city I will stop by for a class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see you in class.

    Happy Practicing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts