Day of Free Yoga

This was my first time participating in the Free Day of Yoga and it was great! I started the day teaching a Flow Class at 8 am at The Yoga Institute. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many people get an early start to their day. I attended Raye Lynn's Backbend and Inversion class at 9:30 which was great fun. The studio was buzzing all day with lots of first time practitioners, seasoned yogis, and everyone in between. I stayed to help with the sign in for the 11:30 Yoga Basics class with Molly Donovan which was a full house. Then it came to me - How great it would be to capture this yoga-full day with pictures. So, I whipped out my iphone and went to work (well, it really wasn't work). But you know what I mean. We concluded the day with a Rock and Roll Vinyasa Class with George Sroka. Please check out the scenes of Molly's and George's classes in the video below.

Raye Lynn, owner of The Yoga Institute, gave away 4 one-month unlimited yoga memberships to 4 lucky yogis - one winner per class. What a wonderful gift- the gift of yoga.

Some students spent the entire day with us practicing yoga - a yogathon of sorts. Others took an early class, grabbed a snack, and returned for another class. It was fun to watch.

Visit Yoga Month to find more free yoga classes through the month of September.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts